Why Become a CKC Member?
The Community Knowledge Centre (CKC) allows charitable organizations to share compelling stories that connect donors, community members, policy makers and media to the vibrant nonprofit sector.
Benefits of joining CKC:
- The Foundation's donor relations team uses CKC as a resource to inform donors
- An average of 1,500 people visit CKC each month
- We've seen a 60 per cent increase in first-time visitors this past year
- Free storytelling workshops to craft a compelling story about your organization
Requirements to join CKC:
- Must be a registered charity with Canada Revenue Agency
- Must directly serve Calgary and area
Questions about CKC? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 403 802 7308.
How to become a CKC Member
2) Develop your Profile Template: Develop your future CKC profile and submit to CKC@calgaryfoundation.org for review by the CKC team.
4) Refine and Publish: CKC staff work with you to refine and publish your profile.
5) Recognize your membership: Recognize your CKC membership on your website and social media channels with this logo and by promoting with #CKCYYC: