What You Can Do
The PADS community is one that brings together clients, volunteers, donors and staff – along with our life-changing dogs – to transform lives and communities. It is through the help of many that we are able to change lives the way we do. Join us.
Lend us a paw! And volunteer in one of our various opportunities like puppy-raising, puppy-sitting or events.
As a puppy-raiser, you will welcome a puppy into your home and your life for approximately 18 months. Raising a PADS puppy means having a furry companion by your side at work, school, the grocery store and wherever else you may go in a day.
Puppy-sitters are approved handlers that step in if a raiser needs to leave their puppy for a temporary amount of time, lasting from overnight to several weeks.
Event volunteers help us in engage with our community by helping our staff organize and coordinate fundraising and promotional events. Or host an event yourself!
Become a PADS Partner
Our monthly giving option is the backbone of our program. Your contributions help us change lives each and every month.
Give a Dog
There are many ways to support PADS’ life-changing dogs through sponsorship.
- Puppy’s First Year Sponsorship supports a puppy’s first year and you’ll receive monthly “pupdates” and the option to name a puppy | $1,500, $2,500 (naming)
- Very Important Pet (VIP) Sponsorship covers the training of our VIP dogs, who make a significant difference in the life of a child with a disability | $7,500
- Accredited Facility Dog Sponsorship trains, places and follows a facility dog team | $15,000
- Service / Hearing Team Sponsorship covers the cost of care, training and follow-up for an assistance dog team | $20,000
- Litter Sponsorship covers the cost of care, training and follow-up for a dam and an entire litter and you will have the opportunity to name the puppies | $20,000
- Annual Sponsorship provides broad recognition on our website, annual report and a banner at PADS events | $50,000
Leave a Legacy
When you give to PADS through your estate, securities or long-term financial plans, you are forging your life legacy and ensuring that future clients will have access to life-changing assistance dogs.