Alexandra Centre Society
We serve these populations:
- Aging Population (Seniors)
- Children and Youth
we need help with:
- Support to vulnerable populations
- Operating Dollars
The Alexandra Centre Society is a registered charity that was established in 1976 by volunteers in the community to provide programs and services for the use and benefit of residents.
Our current initiatives include:
1) Providing affordable online programming.
2) Being a Good Food Box (affordable grocery) hub.
3) Organizing a Senior Picnic Basket hamper program to provide seniors in need with food items and a care package.
4) Supporting the onsite medical clinic and daycare operations.
< Back to COVID-19 Urgent Charity Needs Directory