What We Do
Connect Charter School’s mandate is to provide research-informed, innovative educational programs that prepare our students for a future where ethical citizenship, community building, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving will be essential elements of their success. We accomplish this by designing engaging and authentic learning experiences, including learner needs and competencies in order to develop our students as engaged thinkers.
Connect Charter School also fosters exemplary learning through a variety of assessment strategies designed to provide meaningful, ongoing and timely feedback to students and parents. We embrace the diversity, interests and needs of our students. We are strongly committed to developing confidence, ensuring that every student achieves success in keeping with Connect Charter School goals and guiding principles.
Our guiding principles make up the following:
- Promote exemplary learning, teaching, and leading through a disposition of inquiry.
- Engage students in meaningful real-life learning activities in rich learning environments.
- Enhance learning and teaching through the effective & appropriate use of technology.
- Provide environmental, outdoor, and global education learning opportunities.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and caring relationships of mutual respect.
- Nurture thriving learning environments of active research.